The Why…We Do It
Our goal is to provide real-world solutions to the problems of the everyday glass business owner large or small. We understand that each day carries new challenges and new opportunities – let our eyes give you some additional perspective.
Our top objectives for our clients:
• Practical Solutions
• Innovative Options Coupled With Sound Thinking
• Affordable and Custom Tailored Options For Each Business
The What…We Do
We offer services in the following categories:
- Product Advisement – Auto Glass, Retail, Residential and Commercial Consulting
- Best Practices Consulting
- Expansion Preparation and Planning
- Financial Operations Analysis
- IT Systems Review – Hardware and Software
- Observation and Analysis
- Process and Productivity Analysis – CSR’s, Installers, Estimators.
- POS System Implementation and Review
- Safety Initiatives
- Storage and Throughput Solutions
- Supplier Relationships and Management
Selling & Marketing
- Branding and Marketing Consulting
- Client Relations & Engagement
- Conflict Resolution and Training
- IT Development and Review
- Market Area Reviews
- Product Pipeline and Roll-out
- Social Media Strategies
- Web Based Marketing Concepts and Resources
- Corporate Culture Assessment
- Executive and Management Advisement & Coaching
- Handbook Overview and Review
- Human Resources Advisement – Hiring, Salary Structure, Job Descriptions, etc.
- Management Capacity Building
- Morale and Loyalty Coaching
- Organizational Health Analysis
- Organizational Structure Advisement
- Strategic Planning
- Team Building
The How … We Work
We will custom tailor a proposal to fit your needs as a client for your specific project or for your ongoing consulting needs. We offer affordable pricing based upon competitive hourly rates – and also offer monthly or annual retainer options for business owners looking for advice and feedback on the fly. Our work is primarily conducted via phone, e-mail and video-conference. Jobsite meetings and consulting work are available across the country – subject to scheduling and availability. Travel charges may apply.
Please Contact Us to Get Started Today!
Please Note – We do not consult within a 50 mile radius of Philadelphia PA.